The RENAISSANCE PROJECT’s campus expansion is busy at work. Please note the following advisories effective August 17, 2016:
CLOSED: The southern entrance from RT 17 FRANKLIN AVE EXIT will be CLOSED until further notice. All access to campus will be through the main entrance on Franklin Turnpike.
CLOSED: The road on the campus side (east side) of St. John's Hall will be CLOSED until further notice. All access to St. John's Hall will be through the school entrance located on the east side of the building.
CLOSED: Founders Square and the main parking lot will be CLOSED. The area will become Savio Hall and The Quad.
There will be NO PARKING available on the lower campus with the exception of parking spaces reserved for the Salesian residents of St. John's Hall.
All vehicles entering the campus to park must do so through the main entrance and proceed past Immaculata Hall to the upper parking lot and walk down.
DROP OFF FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
- All vehicles are to enter through the main entrance on Franklin Turnpike.
- Proceed past Immaculata Hall to the upper parking lot.
- Turn left behind the bleachers to turn around.
- Proceed back down to the area in front of Immaculata past the flag pole.
- Drop off then leave immediately. No parking or standing allowed.
We appreciate your cooperation!