Mary Help of Christians Chapel, located on the second floor of St. John's Hall, is the center of religious activity on campus. Constructed in 1916, the chapel has always been considered the spiritual center of the school. Students as well as the faculty and religious can find comfort and peace there. Morning Mass is offered at 7:00 AM weekdays during the school year for the students, faculty and families of Don Bosco Prep.
The chapel underwent a complete renovation during the summer of 2011. Walls were replaced, and new carpeting, lighting, and statuary were installed. In addition, the ceiling paintings and pews were restored to their original beauty.