Did You Know?
We have partnered with the National Association for Independent Schools (NAIS) to provide better financial aid services to our students.
Current students may apply for financial aid beginning on Wednesday, February 1st, 2013. Student and parents are reminded that for the upcoming academic year 2013-2014, the Finance Office will need your 2012 Tax Return and most current financial data to process the application.
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Go to http://sss.nais.org/parents/
- Click on the prompt Go to the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) Online
- Log-in to your Account.
- When prompted for the school code, enter "2885" for Don Bosco Prep
- Complete and submit the PFS online. Be sure to print out a copy for your records
- Submit a copy of your 2012 Tax Return to Don Bosco Prep
- Via fax: (201) 327-1792
- Via mail: Don Bosco Prep, Financial Aid Office, 492 N. Franklin Turnpike, Ramsey NJ 07446
- In person to the Finance Office
- Via email: email@example.com
Financial aid applications must be completed each year with updated information in order to be considered for aid. Financial aid awarded in one particular academic year does not guarantee aid in future years.