ATTENTION CLASS OF 2026:
ALL FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY DECEMBER 10, 2021.
Incoming Freshmen and Transfers (Prospective) students applying to Don Bosco Prep are now able to apply for financial aid. This will allow parents of 8th grade applicants to receive a Preliminary Financial Aid Estimate (PFAE) in their son's acceptance packet.
The PFAE is a great way to better understand the financial commitment that your family will have towards your son's education. Please follow the directions below to complete the online form.
- Go to School and Student Services website
- Click on the prompt Go to the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) Online
- Create an Account. Be sure to write down your user name and password
- When prompted for the school code, enter "2885" for Don Bosco Prep
- Complete and submit the PFS online. Be sure to print out a copy for your records
- Submit a copy of your 2020 Tax Return to Don Bosco Prep:
- Via Fax: (201) 327-8038
- Via Mail: Don Bosco Prep, Financial Aid Office, 492 N. Franklin Turnpike, Ramsey NJ 07446
- In Person: Visit the Finance Office
- Via Email: email@example.com