Incoming Freshmen and Transfers (Prospective) students applying to Don Bosco Prep are now able to apply for financial aid. This will allow parents of 8th grade applicants to receive a Preliminary Financial Aid Estimate (PFAE) in their son's acceptance packet.
The PFAE is a great way to better understand the financial commitment that your family will have towards your son's education. Please follow the directions below to complete the online form.
- Go to School and Student Services website
- Click on the prompt Go to the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) Online
- Create an Account. Be sure to write down your user name and password
- When prompted for the school code, enter "2885" for Don Bosco Prep
- Complete and submit the PFS online. Be sure to print out a copy for your records
- Submit a copy of your 2019 Tax Return to Don Bosco Prep:
- Via Fax: (201) 327-8038
- Via Mail: Don Bosco Prep, Financial Aid Office, 492 N. Franklin Turnpike, Ramsey NJ 07446
- In Person: Visit the Finance Office
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org