Don Bosco Prep seeks an Entrepreneurship Advisor to work in collaboration with the Business Department Chair and Administration to advance the vision of the DBP Business Pathway, facilitating creative and engaging business programming in line with Salesian ideals and bringing real-world experiences into the classroom.
● Develop and implement project-based learning experiences for students enrolled
in Business Pathway courses
● Facilitate cross-curricular integration of business technology and communication
● Collaborate with Advancement Office to enhance Career Day programming and
expand opportunities for student internships
● Foster relationships with business programs of local universities to expose
students to college classroom experiences
● Design and coordinate an on-campus lecture series
● Conduct annual review of business course offerings and curriculum in
collaboration with members of the administration
● Collaborate with Business Department Chairperson to support L.E.O. Program
● Serve as co-moderator for DECA and NBEA Honor Society
● Perform other duties as necessary
The ideal candidate will embrace a growth mindset, demonstrate strong leadership
skills, and have successful experience in project development and management.
The start date for this position is August 26th, 2019.
All interested applicants are asked to email their cover letter and resume to Mr. Morelli
, Principal, at email@example.com.